Heavy Duty ‘Extended Load Plate’ Contractors Sack Truck Our most popular, highly durable workhorse with inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels.
A heavy duty yet flexible design of sack truck that will carry up to 250kgs of load. Traditional twin handled model. This truck has 2 sizes of load plate, the extended load plate can be clipped to the frame when not required. The extended load plate makes carrying larger awkward loads easier.
For use in factories, warehouses, onsite, shops, transport and commercial environments.
(can be supplied with solid rubber or puncture proof tyres – see our separate listing)
Overall Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 1160x480x430 (extended D770mm)
WEIGHT(kg): net: 14.10 gross: 14.60
MAX. LOAD(Kg): 250 kg (300 kg with solid rubber tyres)
Wheel Type: Inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels with steel hubs and twin ball races
Construction Material: Steel frame & load plate
Handle type: twin splayed handles (for tall load handling)with red grips
Load Plate: dual, hinged, fixed: D160mm x W415mm, extended: D510mm x W345mm
Special Features: extended load plate for large loads, hinged & locking clip with step slides
Delivered Kit: Assembled frame, just wheels to attach, 5 min. task, no tools needed
So this is why this is the strongest, most rugged, most reliable sack truck you can buy and why over 10,000 have been sold for the toughest jobs in the UK alone:
- It is designed, specified and quality controlled by us, Ollies Trolleys, trolleys is all we do – we know what it takes to make the best products in their class
- The over 10,000 sales of this trolley in the UK alone for the toughest jobs with ZERO frame and weld failures is a clear testament to our claims
- The frame is constructed in 28 mm diameter heavy duty steel tubing (most sack trucks use lighter weight 25 mm diameter tubing). With solid tyre wheels this truck weighs 18 kilos, it is not a lightweight cheaply made product
- Particular attention has been made to weld quality and steel quality
- The axle diameter is a very strong and unusually large at 20 mm – most trucks are 16 or 18 mm maximum
- All wheels are constructed with steel hubs and twin ball races. The solid wheels weigh 3.3 kilos each
Additional product information
Type of Trolley: Sack Truck
Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 1160x480x430 (extended D770mm)
Weight net: 14.10 kg gross: 14.60 kg (with puncture proof tyre wheels)
Maximum Recommended Load : 250 kg (300 kg max. load if using solid rubber tyre wheels)
Wheel Type : Inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels with steel hubs and twin ball races
Construction Materials Steel frame & load plate
Handle Type Twin splayed handles (for tall load handling) with red grips
Load Plate Dual, hinged, fixed: D160mm x W415mm, extended: D510mm x W345mm
Special Features Extended load plate for large loads, hinged & locking clip with step slides
Delivered Kit Assembled frame, just wheels to attach, 5 min. the task, no tools needed
Assembly Time 5 minutes (comparatively painless too!). A pair of pliers helps for bending the split pins.
Warranty Full 1 Year Return to Factory Warranty. Ask for details.
We regret that unfortunately it is inevitable that the trolley will sustain some minor cosmetic damage to the paint work during shipping, if you need 100% guarantee of pristine paintwork please do not order. No refunds for this type of damage.