W4 Heavy Duty ‘Extended Load Plate’ Contractors Sack Truck Our most popular, highly durable workhorse with solid wheels.
A heavy duty yet flexible design of sack truck that will carry up to 300 Kgs of load. Traditional twin handled model. Meticulously designed unique, perfect centre of gravity – making load lifting remarkably simple with the wheels ideally placed to minimise load pulling when tilting back. This truck has 2 sizes of load plate, the extended load plate can be clipped to the frame when not required. The extended load plate makes carrying larger awkward loads easier and safer.
For use in factories, warehouses, onsite, shops, transport and commercial environments. This is one tough trolley, built for a very long life of heavy lifting in industrial environments. This is not your average cheap sack truck, the steel is carefully selected, the gauge of all components are thick and high quality, the axle is the largest diameter of any sack truck of this and the wheels are proper steel hubs with bearings. Over 50% of our sales are repeat sales from existing satisfied customers.
(can be supplied with foam filled puncture proof tyre wheels and pneumatic wheels – see our separate listings)
So this is why this is the strongest, most rugged, most reliable sack truck you can buy and why over 10,000 have been sold for the toughest jobs in the UK alone:
- It is designed, specified and quality controlled by us, Ollies Trolleys, trolleys is all we do – we know what it takes to make the best products in their class
- The over 10,000 sales of this trolley in the UK alone for the toughest jobs with ZERO frame and weld failures is a clear testament to our claims
- The frame is constructed in 28 mm diameter heavy duty steel tubing (most sack trucks use lighter weight 25 mm diameter tubing). With solid tyre wheels this truck weighs 18 kilos, it is not a lightweight cheaply made product
- Particular attention has been made to weld quality and steel quality
- The axle diameter is a very strong and unusually large at 20 mm – most trucks are 16 or 18 mm maximum
- All wheels are constructed with steel hubs and twin ball races. The solid wheels weigh 3.3 kilos each
Overall Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 1160x480x430 (extended D770mm)
WEIGHT(Kg): net: 17.90 gross: 17.90 (just over 12Kg without wheels)
MAX. LOAD(Kg): 300 Kgs
EAN: (0) 798256207679 (8)
Wheel Type: solid rubber wheels for large load handling without deformation
Construction Material: steel frame & load plate
Handle type: twin splayed handles (for tall load handling)with red grips
Load Plate: dual, hinged, fixed: D160mm x W415mm, extended: D510mm x W345mm
Special Features: extended load plate for large loads, hinged & locking clip with step slides
Delivered Kit: Assembled frame, just wheels to attach, 5 min. task, no tools needed
We regret that unfortunately it is inevitable that the trolley will sustain some minor cosmetic damage to the paint work during shipping, if you need 100% guarantee of pristine paintwork please do not order. No refunds for this type of damage.
Additional product information
Type of Trolley: Sack Truck
Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 1160x480x430 (extended D770mm)
Weight net: 17.4 Kg gross: 18 Kg (with solid tyre wheels)
Maximum Recommended Load 300 Kgs (200 Kgs max. load if using puncture proof tyre wheels)
Wheel Type Solid rubber wheels for large load handling without deformation
Construction Materials Steel frame & load plate
Handle Type Twin splayed handles (for tall load handling) with red grips
Load Plate Dual, hinged, fixed: D160mm x W415mm, extended: D510mm x W345mm
Special Features Extended load plate for large loads, hinged & locking clip with step slides
Delivered Kit Assembled frame, just wheels to attach, 5 min. the task, no tools needed
Assembly Time 5 minutes (comparatively painless too!). A pair of pliers helps for bending the split pins.
Warranty Full 1 Year Return to Factory Warranty. Ask for details.