OT1026W2 Pneumatic wheels, Sack Truck, Heavy Duty, Aluminium, Our Lowest Priced Aluminium Truck. Lightweight. Wide Splayed Handles for Stability, highly durable aluminium workhorse with inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels
A great value for money aluminium sack truck that will carry up to 150kgs of load. Splayed-handled model, designed for load stability . This tough truck is ideal for general purpose use. The splayed handles makes handling a large load safer and easier.
For use by delivery drivers and in factories, warehouses, onsite, shops, transport and commercial environments
Overall Dimensions HxWxD (mm): 114 x 49 x 48 cms
WEIGHT(kg): net: ONLY 6.2 gross: 7 with packaging
MAX. LOAD(Kg): 150 kg
Wheel Type: Inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels durable impact resistant plastic hubs
Construction Material: Aluminium frame & load plate, toughened steel Axle
Colour: Aluminium metal
Handle type: Splayed-Type for high stability
Load Plate: Made from milled aluminium for durability. WxD : 30 x 20 cms
Frame tube diameter : 25 mm
Wheel diameter : 25 cms
Tyre width : 7.5 cms
Axle diameter and material: 16mm toughened steel
Special Features: Lightweight Aluminium, Low Cost, Splayed-Handle for large loads
Delivered Kit: Delivered Fully assembled
So this is why this is the the ideal industrial truck:
- It is designed, specified and quality controlled by us, Ollies Trolleys, trolleys is all we do – we know what it takes to make the best products in their class
- It is tough and durable, for a long useful life
- The frame is constructed in very thick gauge aluminium tubing ( 25 mm diameter)
- Features splayed handles and quality grips
- Wide wheel width for extra stability
- Particular attention has been made to weld quality of the aluminium components and to the steel quality of the axle
- The axle diameter is a very strong 16 mm
Additional product information
Type of Trolley: Sack Truck
Warranty Full 1 Year Return to Factory Warranty. Ask for details.
We regret that unfortunately it is inevitable that the trolley will sustain some minor cosmetic damage to the metalwork during shipping, if you need 100% guarantee of pristine appearance please do not order. No refunds for this type of damage.
Please also note that the Health & Safety executive advise that it is unwise to lift loads of over 150Kg on any sack truck.