OT1028W2 3-in-1 Sack Truck & Flat Bed Trolley, Heavy Duty, Aluminium. Reinforced Sides. Quick and Simple to Convert, a highly durable aluminium workhorse with inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels
A really versatile trolley that has 3 configurations. As a sack truck it will carry up to 300kgs of load. Tall backed sack truck for stable, large load handling. Steerable castors in the flat bed and ‘lean back’ configurations. This exceedingly tough truck is ideal for almost any use.
For use by delivery drivers and in factories, warehouses, onsite, shops, transport and commercial environments
Overall Dimensions HxWxD (mm): As Sack Truck: 134 x 54 x 48 cms
WEIGHT(kg): net: 15.8 gross: 16.5 with packaging
MAX. LOAD(Kg): 300 kg
Wheel Type: Inflatable pneumatic tyre wheels with steel hubs and twin ball races and swivelling castors
Construction Material: Aluminium frame & load plate, toughened steel Axle
Colour: Aluminium metal
Handle type: Rear handles and U-top bar for easy steering
Load Plate: Made from milled aluminium for durability. WxD : 45 x 19 cms
Dimensions as Flat Bed Trolley HxWxD : 104 x 54 x 122 cms
Flat Bed Trolley Platform Dimensions: WxL : 45 x 96 cms
Overall dimensions when used at 45 degrees HxWxL : 91 x 54 x 141 cms
Frame tube diameter : Combination of C section aluminium (37 x 25 mm) and 33 mm diameter aluminium tube
Wheel diameter : 25 cms
Tyre width : 7.5 cms
Axle diameter and material: 16mm toughened steel
Special Features: Converts into 3 formats
Delivered Kit: Requires assembly. Takes 1 or 2 minutes to put the wheels on – Washer – then spacer – then washer – then wheel – then washer – finally split pin. Requires pliers to open split pins
So this is why this is the the ideal versatile truck:
- It is designed, specified and quality controlled by us, Ollies Trolleys, trolleys is all we do – we know what it takes to make the best products in their class
- It is tough and durable, for a long useful life
- The frame is constructed in very thick gauge aluminium tubing ( 33 mm diameter) reinforced with C-section ribs.
- Converts into a sack truck, leaning truck with steerable castors and a flat bed trolley
- Wide wheel width for extra stability
- Particular attention has been made to weld quality of the aluminium components and to the steel quality of the axle
- The axle diameter is a very strong 16 mm
- All pneumatic wheels are constructed with steel hubs and twin ball races and the rotating castors are high quality solid rubber
Additional product information
Type of Trolley: Convertible 3-in-1 Sack Truck and Flat Bed trolley
Warranty Full 1 Year Return to Factory Warranty. Ask for details.
We regret that unfortunately it is inevitable that the trolley will sustain some minor cosmetic damage to the metalwork during shipping, if you need 100% guarantee of pristine appearance please do not order. No refunds for this type of damage.
Please also note that the Health & Safety executive advise that it is unwise to lift loads of over 150Kg on any sack truck.